TM Forum Live! 2016
DGIT Systems has some exciting things planned this year again for TM Forum Live!
We believe that this year API Simulator Catalyst will provide a platform that the members will use to build the most ideal APIs that will work for any version of any service, thus empowering TM Forum members to succeed in the digital economy and will enable the open digital ecosystem by exposing critical service management and control functionality to digital services.
Companies involved in the Catalyst: Wipro, AT&T, DGIT Systems, Ultrafast Fibre, FTTH Council for Asia Pacific.
Doug Nixon, DGIT Systems CEO, will present the API Simulator Catalyst on Tuesday, May 10th at 5.10PM.
May 10th, 2016 at 11.50 AM / Hermes Auditorium
Greg Tilton will share his insightful views on how the combination of catalog-driven systems and dynamic APIs allow partners to plug in, configure and go, providing less code or even zero code solutions to facilitate growth for Service Providers.
May 11th, 2016 at 11:55 AM / Muses Room
- How do standardized APIs support ecosystem integration and service quality?
- Standardization – enhancing interoperability, cross-operator and cross-industry offerings and driving value.
- What role do various stakeholders play, and what initiatives are currently being worked on?
- Developing a solid API management strategy – key considerations and challenges.
- Using dynamic APIs to operationally integrate different types of services.
- Michel Burger – CTO / NantMobile
- Greg Tilton – Founder / DGIT Systems
- Andreas Polz – CTO / Infonova
- Jean-Luc Tymen – Senior Architect / Orange
The access component of new ecosystems, by Peter Macaulay – President of the FTTH Asia Pacific Council
May 11th, 2016 at 12.25PM / Muses Room
- How the very same dynamic APIs can be used for Telco, Cloud, NFV, IoT and more.
- Steps to successfully integrate with partners using dynamic APIs.
- How Fibre as a Service can build value through integration with internal platforms and/or partners.
- Cost savings and revenue streams enabled by FaaS.
- Real success stories.